Some may recognize the following tutorial from the archives of this blog, but it has never really been "posted" here because I imported it from my personal blog last year before the Home Sweet Homebodies blog became public. Also, it was shared as a web album, and I thought this was a better way to share at this point. So here it is again!
This is what my finished shirt looked like- kind of a tunic style shirt. This shirt can be made without using any pattern- just use a favorite shirt as a guide.
- ► 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (41)
- Last Minute Costumes- Curious George and The Man i...
- Pearl necklaces + Another Anthro-inspired necklace...
- Photo Clock Makeover
- Refashion a Man's Shirt to a Woman's Shirt Tutoria...
- Cooking Tip: Perfect Ground Beef
- Fixing Jeans With a Broken Zipper
- Magnetic "Sleeping Baby" Door Sign
- Anthro-inspired Necklace (DIY)
- October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- ▼ October 2010 (9)
- ► 2009 (29)