Need a few Fall fashion tips?! Here are a some “fashion facts” to help you put your best foot forward this season!
- Wear fall colors like maroon, olive-green, grey, navy blue, burnt orange etc.
- Highrise Maroon Skinny Jean – American Eagle Outfitters
- Mix patterns and/or layer, but do it right. For example polka dots and stripes probably won’t go together very well, but floral and stripes complement each other nicely.
- White Pinstriped collared shirt – Passport
- Navy Blue Floral Scarf – Merona
- Ankle boots can go with almost any outfit and complete your look. Plus, they are trending right now and are super easy to find in stores. Wear with a neutral sock or cuffed pants.
- Grey Laced Ankle Boots – Steve Madden