This is week 3 of our handmade giveaway month! Our first week we partnered with Drill Bits and Oven Mitts and gave away a beautiful, vintage reclaimed wood holiday sign. Last week, we gave away a gorgeous cable crocheted headband, as well as 2 pdf patterns for headbands from our boutique. This week, I am excited to present a luxurious, all natural, organic-themed goodie bag for one lucky reader!
This week’s prize is all about wellness, and treating our bodies right! There are seven fabulous, self-pampering items in this giveaway- worth $60! Keep it for yourself, or give as a very special handmade gift.
- Handmade goodie bag- This works fantastically for storing your cosmetics, nail polishes, etc., or as a wetbag- because the inside is lined with fused plastic bags, making it water resistant. This goodie bag is an interesting mix of old and new- the fabric is current, the zipper is vintage, and the fused plastic- well, you could call that “hipster recycling”. If you wanted to. 😉 ($14 value)
- Detox Bath Salts- We all pick up toxins from the environment we’re in, the things we eat, and chemicals that touch our skin. This packet of super luxurious bath salts will help pull those toxins out, while affording you a much- deserved soak in the tub. This blend of high quality bath salts includes epsom salts, sea salt, Redmond real salt, and magnesium flakes, and is scented with relaxing lavender essential oil and revitalizing peppermint. ($8 value)
- Trust Fund Beauty nail polish- this is the only non- handmade item of this giveaway, but I included it because it is a nail polish that is truly non- toxic and cruelty free. Win! ($15 value)
- Super smooth, organic lip balm. I shared a post yesterday on how to make these lovely lip balms. I will probably be listing them in our shop, though, for those who want a ready-made option. ($4 value)
- Hard Lotion Bar- another extremely nourishing, organic beauty item! If you haven’t used hard lotion bars before, they are fantastic. The warmth of your skin melts a tiny bit of the lotion, and you rub it in. It is long lasting, and it’s nice to let kids use too, because they can’t squirt it everywhere- they just get a bit. I use mine on my hands and on my lips sometimes too. These bars have organic coconut oil, beeswax, avocado oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter in them, and are lightly scented with essential oils. ($6 value)
- Measuring tape bracelet. Ok, this is just a fun, handmade statement piece. This bracelet is adjustable, and it has an attractive silver buckle to fasten it. Perfect for those who sew and/or design. ($9 value)
- Measuring tape key fob- another “just-for-fun” piece for the fashion- minded. Includes a key ring. ($4 value)
Fun stuff, right?
We’re going to run this giveaway a little differently. You can enter right here on this page by leaving a comment, or you can enter on our Facebook page. In either case, leave a comment explaining which entries you did. Here’s how to get entries (do as many or as few as you like, but we will verify entries for winners):
- Share this blog post on Facebook using the round blue button at the bottom of this post.
- Follow us on any of our social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Google+ (each follow gets it’s own entry)
- Subscribe to our posts by email (remember to click the link in the subscription verification email you receive)
- Leave a comment with your favorite item from the goodie bag.
Rules, aka the fine print: No purchase necessary. 1 winner will be chosen at random and announced on Facebook page on Tuesday, November 24th. We will cover shipping to winners with shipping addresses in the lower 48 states. Winners outside of the lower 48 may need to cover the difference in their own shipping. Thanks for understanding. All entries will be verified. Winner will be contacted within 12 hours after close of Giveaway and has 48 hours to reply with shipping address. We cannot be not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged shipments or entries with incorrect contact information. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
PS- Our next giveaway will be another Christmas decor item!
Happy Giveaway Month!